Custom Molded Ear Plugs
It is always easier to prevent a hearing problem than to try to repair or find a solution to a hearing problem. Earplugs could be called wellness care; they are like preventive medicine.
It is imperative that you protect your hearing as loud noise is so prevalent in today's world.
There are several advantages in using custom molded ear plugs, such as the Custom Fit earplug:
- They have a NRR (Noise Reduction Rating) of 30 decibels (db). This means that the earplugs will bring the noise level down to an acceptable level that won't damage your hearing.
- Each set of earplugs is custom fit to the individual.
- Because the earplugs are filtered, you will still be able to hear surrounding sounds, while benefiting from the protection of wearing your earplug, as they are filtered. This enables you to still hear the things you need to hear, such as voices, alarms, sirens, or any other necessary sounds.
There are some specific areas where the custom molded ear plugs will excel:
- Water activities - They are great for people that love water sports, such as swimmers, surfers, etc. Because they are watertight and will float, you don't have to worry about swimmer's ear.
- Motorcyclists - They are wonderful for this activity, as they provide hearing protection along with music monitors for your iPod or MP3 player, and still provide hearing protection from the wind.
- Law enforcement - Earplugs and earpieces for your radio communication and surveillance setups are available.
- Musicians and concert enthusiasts - You can enjoy your favorite event with a set of filtered earplugs, take away the roar of the crowd and get the full effect of your music.
- iPod and cell phone users - If you're tired of the generic ear bud that doesn't fit or stay in, custom molded ear plugs will be a nice surprise. They can also work with your existing setup.
- Students - If your school or college environment distracts you from your studies, getting custom molded ear plugs will be the solution to your problem.
- Construction and industrial work - These two areas can be particularly damaging to your hearing, if the work constantly ranges in the high decibel area. Some examples would be jackhammers, and the use of explosives in the construction area, and in the industrial area many machines can be quite loud.
- Shooters and hunters - Keep in mind that when guns are shot, they go off very close to your ear.
- Race car enthusiasts - The noise that comes from race cars can be heard for miles around. Imagine how it affects your ears if you're sitting in the stands.
If your profession or hobby poses a risk to your hearing, don't hesitate to contact us to discuss the possibility of custom molded ear plugs. You'll be glad you did!