Widex Hearing Aids: The Widex Mind
The technology behind Widex hearing aids was intended to "work with your mind to help your body hear its best." The "Mind" series of Widex hearing aids are designed to provide you with the most natural hearing experience possible. You will truly be amazed when you hear the sound.
Widex hearing aids are also unique in that they are the first to offer relief to those who suffer from tinnitus, with the introduction of their ZEN program. Zen is a feature built into all Widex hearing aids, which eases your tinnitus by playing calming fractal tones to reduce stress levels. Learn more about tinnitus relief with Widex Zen. Widex offers their MIND series of hearing aids in three tiers to suit anyone's needs and budget:
The MIND220 is an excellent choice for those on a budget. It is the most affordable of the MIND series. The great news is you don't have to sacrifice quality of sound or great technology. It is available in a wide selection of attractive colors and sizes.
The MIND330 is the mid-range hearing aid in this series. You will get some very nice features with this unit that will surprise you. The sound quality is superb and the features allow you to experience a wider range of sounds. The 330 also comes in a wide range of colors and sizes.
The MIND440 is the top of the line in the MIND series. It is truly sublime - prepare yourself to be astonished when you try it! Some of its attributes are:
- An excellent choice for children, due to its fitting ease
- Designed for all types of hearing loss
- Uses SmartSpeak, an innovative verbal messaging system, available in twenty two major languages
- Ultimate hearing of soft and distant speech
- Provides up to fifteen independent channels
- Rich, clear sounds without distortion
- Excellent telephone sensitivity
- Prohibits digital cell phone interference
- No more hearing aid whistling
- Long battery life
- Exceptionally comfortable
- Available in a variety of colors and various size options
- Technology allows for precision and accuracy in sound reproduction and works to help you hear high-pitched sounds
- Loud sounds are more comfortable and soft sounds are more audible
- Improved speech understanding in noise